Everytime, Everywhere, Everyday SMILE

Everytime, Everywhere, Everyday SMILE

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Everybody !


Hai. hai. haiiii !
Long time no see !
Miss you guys ..
:)


I want to say
Merry Christmas for all of you !

Actually for who celebrate this day..
Day when Christ was born..


I so remember when I was still at school..
We all celebrate Christmas with great joy..
With my friends and everyone !
I so miss those days..
;(


Now..
I can only celebrate Christmas day as a guest..
Not a committee :(

But that's no a big deal..
Important for me
that I still can feel the beautiful atmosphere from this Christmas..
:)




I hopes all of you will have a full of joy, happiness , peace ..
And God will bless all of us ..

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS !
AND HAPPY NEW YEAR !!






Love :
Chynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment