Everytime, Everywhere, Everyday SMILE

Everytime, Everywhere, Everyday SMILE

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Best Friend Forever !

Heiii !!!
I'm comingggggggg :D


I enjoyed my holiday last Wednesday with Naomi, Teddy, and Sanjaya..

Sanjaya's comes from Binjai to Medan..
And pick me up at my kost..
Oh noo! He was a bad racer you know..
:D

We have a lot of fun..
Enjoy our lunch from Naomi's dad..

We take any photo at Naomi's house..


My first photo with Jay after almost 1 year we haven't met..

You know guys..
Jay is totally different now..
He's getting fat, tall and Black !
*lol

We're totally change too !
Look more adult..
Our conversation also change ,too..
hahaha


And this Naomi and Jay photo's.
Look so different !!
:)

Taken by me..
Look more cool ma?
:D

Are Jay feels like James Bond?
I don't think so..
Hihihi


Haha
What a crazy photo?
I'm feel like Valentino Rossi !
:D

I almost forget..
Teddy have no photo!
Only 1 or 2 photos..
-__-"

Only me , Naomi and Jay..
Teddy you are totally sucks..
hahahha

A lot photo !
So lazy to upload :D

This is it!
Our Friendship!


I have 1 sentence to all of you!
" If we were together, turn on the alarm "
Because we are dangerous !
:D

No one can feel offended by our words!

Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment