Everytime, Everywhere, Everyday SMILE

Everytime, Everywhere, Everyday SMILE

Monday, November 8, 2010

When I'm Turn Old

When I'm turns Old



When I'm old, no longer myself
I understand, be patient in dealing with me.


While the vegetable broth in me shed my clothes,
While me no longer remember how to tie shoelaces,
moments remember how me teach you, guide you to do so.

While I was with senile repeat continuous speech that makes you tired,
Be patient listening to me, do not be cutting me,
The days of your youth, I have to repeat and repeat and hold a story I have told thousands of times until you are swept up in a dream.

When I need you to wash,
Do not blame me.
Remember the days of your youth, what about me in various ways to persuade you to take a bath?
While I was puzzled face new things and modern technology,
Do not laugh at me.
Consider how patiently answered me faithfully "Why" that you ask at the time.


While my legs are too weak to walk,
Stretch out your hand to bolster the young and strong to me.
Like the days of your little walk me lead you to learn to walk.
While me forget the topic of our discussion,
Give me a little time to remember.
Actually, the subject is not important to me,
as long as you were by my side to listen to me, often I have been happy.


When you see me grow old, do not be sad.
Understand, is myself, encourage me, like me against you when you begin to learn about life.

No comments:

Post a Comment