Everytime, Everywhere, Everyday SMILE

Everytime, Everywhere, Everyday SMILE

Saturday, November 6, 2010

This is I called FAMILY

Hey..
How's life guys?
Happy November :)






This time I want to share about my lovely FAMILY..
Okay..?
:)


First..

This is my Family pics..
:)
This photo taken about 3 or 4 years ago..














We still look young in this photo...
:D





This is my father..
My lovely daddy..
I love him very much..












And this is my Mother !
I love her too!
I love them both more then anything in this world! :)












And this is my big brother..
His name Yoswin Sethiawan..






















They are twins..
:)

















They are twins..
My lovely twins brother..
:D
And handsome too..
hihii

His name Yospin Sethiawan..





















My third brother!
Yoswendy Sethiawan..




















And this is me!
Chynthia Devi..
:D


















This is my Family..
:)
I can't describe them one by one..
Too many story about them..




FAMILY :
Father And Mother I Love You !
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment