Everytime, Everywhere, Everyday SMILE

Everytime, Everywhere, Everyday SMILE

Saturday, November 20, 2010

November's Story

Hey guys :)

Happy November..
I hope everything just fine..
:D

Long time no updated my blog..
*so sad
because I have to pass my mid test..
*stressed out ..




How's life guys?
haha..

I want to share with all of you about my story in this November..
Not really suck but I hate a part of this month..
Really !

First :
I'm fight with my junior at my campus..
Oh man!
How come them have no *limao?

And this problem finally finished at head master room..

This is my first time fight with students at campus..
Next time if their dare to challenge us again..
No SORRY for them !


Not this story only..
I'm happy too :)

Finally after 1 year I lived in that city, I get a new job..
Yeayy !
I will have my own money...
So so happy..
Thank you God and thanks to my family for supporting me..
:)




This is my story..
:D

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment