Everytime, Everywhere, Everyday SMILE

Everytime, Everywhere, Everyday SMILE

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Forgive Mom

I ran into someone who is not known when he passed. "Oh, excuse me" is my reaction.He said, "Excuse me, too. I do not see you."

People are not known, it is also my very politely accepted. Eventually we parted and said goodbye.
But other stories going on at home, see how we treat those we love, young and old.

On that day, when I was cooking dinner, my son stood silently beside me. When I turned, I almost knocked her down. "Move," I said angrily.

She went, her little heart broken.
I did not realize how rough my words to her. When I lay in bed, the word conscience, as if speaking to me, "When you're dealing with people who do not you know, you use the ethical propriety, but the children whom you love, you seem to treat with arbitrary.

Just look to the kitchen floor, you'll find som
e flowers near the door.

" The flowers have been picked solely by your daughter pink, yellow and blue. Your daughter stood silently so as not to thwart the will she make a surprise for you, and you did not even see her wet eyes at that moment. "
Immediately I felt ashamed, and now my tears began to drip. I slowly went to my room and knelt at her bedside, "Wake up, child, wake up," I said. "Are these the flowers you picked for me?" She smiled, "I find it falls from the tree."
"I picked these flowers because they are beautiful like my mother. I know you will love it, especially the blue."
I said, "My child, mother is very sorry for the rough with you, Mom should not have yelled like that." The little girl said, "Oh, Mom, no nothing. I still love you."" I also replied, "Son, I love you too, and I really like these flowers, especially the blue."
Did you realize that if we die tomorrow, the company where we work now could just as easily find a replacement within days we? But the family we leave behind will feel the loss for the rest of their lives.

Let us ponder, we involve ourselves more deeply to our work than our own family, an unwise investment of course, is not it?

So whether you have understood what the
purpose of the above story? Do you know what the word FAMILY? In English, FAMILY = FAMILY.
FAMILY = (F) Calling (A) ND (M) OTHER, (I), (L) OVE (Y) OU
Do not let our love towards her husband / wife, also our children and further eroded ... grow and multiply time for our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment