Everytime, Everywhere, Everyday SMILE

Everytime, Everywhere, Everyday SMILE

Sunday, September 5, 2010

I ask about Dad's Sallary

As always Andrew, Head of Branch in a leading private company in Jakarta, arrived at his home at 9 o'clock tonight. Not as usual, Sarah, daughter of his first new third grade elementary school opened the door for him.

It seems that she had waited long enough.

"Why not sleep?" Andrew said, kissing her son.

Usually she was already asleep when he came home and just woke up when he would leave office the morning.

As he followed his father into the family room, Sarah
replied, "I'm waiting for Dad to go home. Because I want to ask how much is Daddy salary ?"

"But unusually, you asked Dad about sallary ? Want to as
k for money anymore, huh?"
"Ah, no. I just want to know " Sarah said curtly.

"Okay. You can count itself. Every day I worked around 10 hours and paid Rp. 400 000, -.
Each month an average of 22 working days counted.Saturday and Sunday off, sometimes Saturday Papa was still overtime. So Papa's salary in one month how many, behold? "

Sarah ran to take paper and pencil from a desk study, while daddy took off his shoes and turned on the television.

When Andrew went into the bedroom to change clothes, she ran after him.

"If one day he paid USD. 400 000,-for 10 hours, meaning an hour Daddy paid USD. 40 000, -" she said.

"Wow, you are clever. Already, now wash your feet and go to sleep" command Andrew
But Sarah did not move.

Daddy watching his dress, Sarah asked again , "Daddy, I'm allowed to borrow money USD. 5000, - or not?"

"There, do not need anymore stuff. Why would ask for money at night? Daddy tired.
And willing to take a shower. Sleep. "
"But Dad ..."
Andrew Patience was running out. "Daddy told you to sleep!" Sarah snaps surprising.

The little boy turned to his room. After bathing, Andrew seems to regret he barked.
He also looked Sarah in her bedroom.

Her beloved child was not sleeping.
Sarah was found sobbing quietly while holding the money 15,000, - in his hand.


As I lay down and stroked the head of the little daughter , Andrew said, "I'm sorry Papa, dear, dear

Papa same Sarah. But why does ask for money at night? If you want to buy toys, tomorrow it could be."


Not only 5,000, - any more than that Papa's love "said Andrew" Papa, I'm baseball ask for money.
I just return it if . I have been saving more than spending money during the week. "


"Yes, yes, but for what?"
Andrew said softly.

"I waited for Dad than eight hours. I'm going to ask Dad to play Snakes and ladders. Thirty minutes only.Mama often said that when Papa was very valuable. So, I want to change the time .
I open my savings, there are only 15,000, - but ..
because Papa said Papa paid USD an hour. 40.000, -then half an hour I had to replace the USD. 20 000, -.But the money savings of less 5,000,so I want to borrow from Papa "she said innocently.
Andrew was silent.
he was lost for words.
The little boy hugged tightly with feelings of emotion.
He just realized, it spills over the property which he gave

This, not enough to "buy" their children's happiness.

"To the world you're just someone, but for someone you are world "

If you want a perfect world, everyone is vanish!

No comments:

Post a Comment