Everytime, Everywhere, Everyday SMILE

Everytime, Everywhere, Everyday SMILE

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

When Love breaks down into Deeds




Her skin was black. Her face was far from pretty. Her age could no longer say that young.
When he first went into her house, he almost believed he was in the house ghost.
Rich and handsome man hesitated for a moment. Can he lead his decision?
But he soon returned to his determination. He had decided to marry and to love the woman.

Whatever the risks.

One time she told him,
"It's my golds that had long since I saved, use this to find a woman dreams, I only need the status that I was never married and became a wife."
But he instead replied, "I've decided to love you. I'll never marry again."

Everyone was amazed. Families that remain intact throughout their lives. Even those blessed with children with beauty and good looks incredible. Many years later the people asking him this secret.
The man replied simply, "I decided to love him. .The best woman I try to do it do all the good he could do for me.Until I never even felt the blacks and ketidakrupawanan faces in my consciousness.What I felt was comfortable life made me forget the physical. "

That love, when he resolved to be deeds. Measuring the integrity of love is when he blossomed in the heart ... outstretched in a word ... decomposes in the works ... If only to stop the heart, that love the weak and helpless.

If only stop in the word, that love is accompanied with false and not real ...
If love has decomposed so doing, love is perfect like a tree; terhujam roots in the liver, the trunk upright in a word, the fruit menjumbai in deeds. Just like faith, etched in the heart, spoken in the oral, and evidenced by the charity.

The more we pondered the meaning of love, the more we find this great fact, that love is only strong when it comes from a strong personal, that integrity can only be born out of love who also have personal integrity. Because love is a desire both to those we love who have to reveal any time of togetherness.

Secrets of a successful relationship lasted a long time is proof of love continuously.What the true lover is giving without interruption. Relationships last long not because of feelings of love that blossomed in the heart, but because of goodness that are born by the relentless feeling of love.

Like the man, who kept his wife happy, so she decided to love it. And his wife, who constantly give birth virtue of love without stopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment