Everytime, Everywhere, Everyday SMILE

Everytime, Everywhere, Everyday SMILE

Thursday, September 9, 2010

My Heavenly Dog




Almost three years ..
You left us here ..
I miss you ..
Little Dao- Dao

I still remember..
The last moment before you go..
You crying on my feet..
You don`t want me to leave you..
That is making me hurt ..
Seeing your bed dying ..
If time can be played back ..
I will always take care of yourself ..
I will not let anyone poison the food!

I really like the way you sleep, Dao ..
Seeing you run ..
Your little feet and your body is round ..
Always makes me laugh ..

I also remember when you start learning to walk ..
We laughed happily ..
Very funny to see you set foot ..
I cried happy ..
I love you, Dao!
I miss you so much!!

How are you there, Dao?
Have you meet your mother there?
Have you meet your brother and sister there?
I really-really miss you, Little Dao-Dao!

You are my Heavenly Dog..
That I ever had..



In memoriam our Dao- Dao
16 November 2006


No comments:

Post a Comment