Everytime, Everywhere, Everyday SMILE

Everytime, Everywhere, Everyday SMILE

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Get Well Soon , Grandma :) We LOVE YOU

Yesterday was a very hard day for me to pass.
My beloved grandmother laying on her bed.
:(

Yesterday morning,
she suddenly was not feeling well.
My aunt asked her ,"Are you okay, mom?"
"Yes, I'm okay. Just take me to take a nap." she said.

Then aunt had brought my grandmother to a chair and called her daughter.
And called her husband too.
After that, my aunt immediately called my parents and my other aunt.

Mom wanted to give her medicine.
But grandma said," Give me half only."
We never occurred if grandma could be like that.
But she still felt normal and could speak.
It's just as paralyzed legs can't be moved.

After a few minutes,
mom decided to contact a doctor who used to deal with grandma.
But again grandma said, "Don't call him. He must not exist at home.."

OMG..
Grandma still can say that.
And all people think that grandma is okay.
:(

Several hours later,
grandma sleep and aunt decided to take her to a nearby hospital.

And now grandma stay at the hospital.
I'm sad to see her like that.
But we have to be strong and tough,
so grandma will have spirit to be heal.
:)

I LOVE GRANDMA...
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment