Everytime, Everywhere, Everyday SMILE

Everytime, Everywhere, Everyday SMILE

Monday, October 18, 2010

Grandma Going Fine =)

Today..
I'm visiting grandma again..
She's look fine and there's no need to worry about grandma condition.

But..
Grandma still in "Coma" condition.
Doctor said that grandma are very strong!
I'm very happy to hear that.

I talked with her..
I say ,"Grandma, you're so strong.. Doctor say you can healthy again."
And then I kiss her.
And you know guys!
She response me with moving her hands and feet.

The opportunity to heal is not much.
But if grandma strong, she would be separated from the "coma".
Doctors say that to me and my auntie.
She can healthy again.
I happy to hear that.

:)

I always pray the best for her.
Hope nothing happen again to her..

Now..
We can only pray the best for her.
And give her support !


Tonite..
I will visit you again, ama..
I want to see you open your eyes and say," I'm okay now.."
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment