Everytime, Everywhere, Everyday SMILE

Everytime, Everywhere, Everyday SMILE

Monday, October 11, 2010

My First Experience Making Pancake !

Hello guys :) !


I'm just finishing my cooking training.
This time I tried to make pancakes.

There are also the ingredients are :

1. 2 eggs

2. 100 grams of wheat flour

3. 1 teaspoon baking powder
4. 250 ml fresh milk

5. 50 grams butter (melted)

6. Cheese Chedar
7. Chocolate bars (melted)

8. 3 tablespoons sugar



You guys must know and understand how to cook pancakes.


And I mix all the ingredients already.
I started to cook it.

This is my first experience cook this pancakes.
I really want to try the pancakes, so I was trying to make it.
But after I cook it, it turns out I forgot to add sugar.


Oh God!
I'm so stupid!
Until I forgot to add the sugar...
:( *failed

But my dad's said that my pancakes is delicious without sugar.. :D
I'm so little bit *phaise with him..

And this is my pancakes "without sugar" hehehehe
without a sweet taste my pancakes is delicious loh.
:D

Next time I'll complete the ingredients :)

Eits, I almost forgot.. !
The chocolate is totally failed too!
So I throw it away ! *I'm sorry mom and dad


This is my story about my failed pancakes.
I'll hope you guys is not like me ..
Forget the ingredients :D

Enjoy !

No comments:

Post a Comment