Everytime, Everywhere, Everyday SMILE

Everytime, Everywhere, Everyday SMILE

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Happy Friendship Day 19-09-2009




19-10-2009
Days where we spend time together at the mall ..
It's already 1 year and it will be our 1st Anniversary.


Earlier we had met on the first day on campus in hazing activities.
Honestly, at that moment I really do not like to see Sanjaya.
I think he's very annoying, and arrogant.
But once knew him,
I'm so glad and very lucky to
be friends with him.

Let me introduce all my friends .
1. His name is Sanjaya Chua
Birthday : 13 January 1991 at
Binjai City .

He's very funny boy, hilarious, and I really really love him! *be a friend actually.
He's very love his girlfriend named Jenny Cia.
Sanjaya told me that Jenny
is his first love.

*Sanjaya and Jenny CIa
What a sweet couple ! *I envy
*oops I dunno very well

*me with Sanjaya

==============================================================================



2. Her name is Naomi Elisabeth
Birthday : 2 March 1991 at Medan City.
She's very narcissistic.
Sometime she looks cute, but sometimes she
looks like a man!
I love her too! Love her so much as a best friend I mean :D
*looks like a guy rite??

*me and Naomi a.k.a Omie :)

I have a lot of photo with Omie.
I love have a photo with her. ;)


the last and the perfect one!

===========================================



4. His name is Teddy Heriansyah
Birthday : 6 March
* he don't tell us what year is his birth :D

His the oldest one of us.
Teddy a.k.a Ted Ted Towed
is a really funny boy!
He likes to speak frankly speaking.
But no one can feel offense with him.
He little bit like a "woman" but he 100% is a "Gentleman"
*me with Towed
*Teddy and Sanjaya


When take any photo,
Teddy is the one never have a good expression.
Too cool but not Tukul ! =)




I can't describe all of my best friend!
But for sure, I Love just the way they are!
I never see their statue, their family, and where their comes from.
I just love them as they are!


I'm apologize if I have many mistake to all of you..
I Love you my dear friends.
My best friends !

No comments:

Post a Comment