Everytime, Everywhere, Everyday SMILE

Everytime, Everywhere, Everyday SMILE

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Goodbye Grandma ;(

Long time no update ,guys...
:(

Tuesday, 19 Oct 2010..
My grandma gone..
Whereas before, doctor said if my grandma is doing well..
But somehow, suddenly her condition worsened..

In the morning before grandma gone..
Her condition are not stable..
Her heartbeat are weak, high blood pressure and had a fever..
And slowly everything stops..

I was shocked..
I went to the hospital..
And I fell to the floor and my feet become bloody..
But I don't care, that I think only my grandma condition..

I got to the ICU and see my grandma was not aware anymore..
My heart really hurt, I burst into tears..
Holding my grandma hand's and wish grandma could get up again..

But everything is too late..
My grandma DIED !
Oh God.. You're so cruel !

She left us now..
I can only give her my best now..
Nothing else is going to preach me..
Take me shopping to the market..

You guys know?
My grandma is the strongest woman I ever seen..
She's very good, firm, generous, friendly..
She's also smart to cook a "Hong-bak"
=)

I miss her so much..
Holding her hand and kiss her..

Now..
She's already met my grandpa too..
And their children too..


"Ama, you're the greatest grandma in this world.. No one can be like you.. Ama, now no one can change your position.. You're the strongest women!!! And you know, granny? We love you !!"






No comments:

Post a Comment