Everytime, Everywhere, Everyday SMILE

Everytime, Everywhere, Everyday SMILE

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Life at Campus STIE EKA PRASETYA


hi.hi
long time no updated my blog.
;)

EKA PRASETYA.
who know this university?
may you all have seldom heard the
name of this university.

Let me introduce my campus.
STIE EKA - PRASETYA located at Jalan Hj Adam Malik No. 76/88.
Medan / Indonesia.
If I am not mistaken, this campus stands in 2007.
*sorry i don't have any picture about my campus


Okay.
I'm here not to tell you guys about my campus.
But I want to share to all of you.
How's live at Eka Prasetya.

I went into this campus in 2009.
I met many new friends there.
I enjoy the class, enjoy the situation.
I'm very happy to come in and join into the campus.
Met the seniors, the lecturer and many more.

Now I was in 3rd semester.
With accounting majors.

I have many friends at my class. ;)

* Teddy, Naomi, Sanjaya
*We always had fun in class.

*It's me !!! :D
*this is us !

Yes..! We are 4 series..

But, one day Sanjaya told us that he want to leave us.
He want to working at Pekanbaru with his uncle for a year.
We're so sad when hear that news.
But we always pray the best for him.
Goodbye Sanjaya!
I hope you will come back again!



And....
Besides Sanjaya,
I have many many many friends at campus..

Januari, Ilham , Heny , Jongos.
They made my days colorful everyday.


*This is January Lubis



We often spend time at the canteen together.
We are always take a picture.
Every time, everywhere and every days.

*This is partly of our canteen

Right at the back of Teddy,
he was named Muhammad Ananda a.k.a Jonggos!
He have a curly hair.

*Teddy enjoy the cold coffee

*This is Ilham Syahputra

*Naomi with her style


*January a.k.a Ai with Omie ;)

Like I said , we always spend our times at the canteen.
Enjoy the food and drinks together is a perfect togetherness
for us, specially for me!

And this is my photos with Omie.
It's not good, but this is me!

* At Fitness Centre - EkaPrasetya

And this is the pic in front of my Campus !
*Naomi, January and Ilham


And back to canteen again!
I think canteen is a good spot for us to take a lot of photos.

Happy Birthday , Ci Dewi !
Wish You All The Best in Your Life !

*The days when they are celebrated Ci Dewi Birthday.


This one is taken when we was very stress out !
lol

And this is Heny.
One of my best friends too!






Honestly, I like to take picture by my self.
I don't care. when I feel happy or feel not good.
I always tic tac with my phone.. :D
Camera addicted*


And this is the newest of our photos!
And my life is now totally happy!

Heny was very happy with her new uniform from her office.
So she wanted to take a pictures with us.
She's look happy. :)
*This is Suryana ( yellow shirt)

*They called their names is " 3 Serangkai "

Boy besides Heny is Rikki.
He's very clever, diligent and th most active student at my class.
Same with Suryana.

at my class called 3.1 :)
*with Rikki Angrijaya

*with 2 others.


This is Eka Prasetya!
And I really love this Campus!
Love my friends there.
I hope we'll together forever.
:D


No comments:

Post a Comment